Sunday, March 29, 2009

We've been Reviewed by the Pink Tree!



Click on the photo above to see the hairbows that Bowdacious Hairbows donated.

Tammy, the owner of Milk and Cookeez ( a company that makes yummy bath products) had a spectacular idea... To review products and donate them to women and children whose day would be brightened by the gesture. What follows is a direct quote from her.....

"The following is the reason that The Pink Tree came to be. I was asked a question by a friend of mine and this is the answer I gave her. She mentioned that I should put this here, so here it is:Thanks Patrice. :)The Pink Tree idea comes from 2 things.1st-I fell in, shopping, LOVE with a small flocked pink pine tree from Michael's. When I got it home I had no idea what to do with it, then I thought about ornaments-it sort of went from there. I decided that to have a Christmas tree up all year round there should be gifts, but not for me, for others. So, I made up a blog giving free promotion to businesses all the while intending on helping others with the donation of the reviewed items.The second reason is pretty much there, Its a pink tree :) Original I know :)



When I heard about this , I just had to join the cause ! Thank you Tammy, for the wonderful review and for the opportunity to be a part of something truly inspiring!

Check out The Pink Tree!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I so should be in bed, but I saw your blog-thanks so much for your sweet blog. It was truly my pleaure, to write your review. I thank YOU for your wonderful donations-you'll make a few little girls so happy, thank you.

    ReplyDelete